Sweta is a practising fine artist who explored art at a very early age and her love grew deeper and deeper. Growing up in the suburbs of northern India, she developed an incredible fascination with colours and went on to study art in Art College, Patna. Sweta’s work knows no boundaries and her choice of medium includes oil, water colour, metal, woodcut, glass and portraiture. Her subject matter mostly revolves around nature, whether it is Indian rural landscapes, or animals and birds. At present, she is focusing more on metal art and oil paintings.
Sweta equally enjoys drawing charcoal portraits that exhibit the intrinsic beauty of her subject. She draws with realistic details, capturing and recording something very human and real. Her work not only exude emotion but also emphasise the subjects in a sincere bid to tell stories about them with a sense of imagination, metaphor and sometimes humour.
Sweta prides herself on working closely with her clients to give them a timeless piece of art of the highest standard.
- Talented Art Fair 2017 (Brick Lane, London)
- Dome Gallery Solo Exhibition 2016 (Braintree Library, Braintree)
- New Artist Fair 2016 (Brick Lane, London)
- Parallax Art Fair 2016 (Chelsea Town Hall Chelsea)
- Childhood Memories 2016 (Gabriel Fine Art, Canary Wharf)
- Childhood Memories 2016 (Gabriel Fine Art, Kensington)
- New Artist Fair 2015 (Brick Lane, London)